Sunday, February 20, 2011

Havent been on in awhile

Sorry,

 Been pretty busy. I now go see my therapist every two weeks and my doctor every four weeks.

My little sister was in the ER yesterday with horrible stomach pain. I was thinking oh no apendix etc... She was in so much pain she couldnt get out of bed. And it just came on in  flash no joke in like 5 mins. We got her in and it turns out she is having stomach spasms from gym class. The teacher is over working the students. She had the worst asthma attach shes ever had on friday and the doctor thinks that is what triggered her to have these spasms. We get out of there come home and she sleeps for hours. She wakes up eats a few crackers drinks some water and goes back to sleep. Wakes up and vomits a huge amount. So here I am freaaking out! Now im worried its more than that im worried its something I can catch. UGH! I want to be better I am getting better just wish it would be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment