Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well been doing pretty good lately...had a panick attack last night think alot of things factored into it. Kinda having thoughts again. Wondering why its coming back. Guess on the 17th ill have more work to do with the Dr and therapist. Im glad to be seeing them soon. I want to get better. Had some awesome days! Was in Bizzo a week or so ago for a few days seen Cole. Then he came here to see me for new years, had such a blast. Went to another town to watch a movie and go out to dinner with some friends, went ice skating, went to another movie here in town, drove around alot (theres so much to do here lol) seen some friends from here in town. And as of Dec 31st I have a new boyfriend. Cole is amazing. I searously couldnt ask for anything more. He understands me he helps me he makes me feel beautiful. I have so much fun when we are together. Its pretty great!!!! My family likes him alot too.

Im still doing all the treatment things im suppose to be doing. I think my hand washing has cut down a bit. Stll have some OCD things but in time I hope this all will pass. Last night was the worst Ive felt in weeks so Im pretty proud of myself. Im still scared alot like even now I am because I ate dinner not a gronola bar but I need to keep telling myself Im ok that if I was sick I wouldnt of ate I wouldnt feel good that id feel crappy for awhile. This too shall pass...

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment