Saturday, December 18, 2010

awesome

Hello there!
Ive actually been doing pretty good the last few days since I seen my Dr and Therapist, Im staying on the meds im on but im getting the help I  need to convince myself this isnt the end of the world. The therapist gave me some papers I have to read through and do work on and I only have three pages left. So far just reading it and doing the work I think has helped alot. Last night I went out in public for my sisters choir concert and tonight i went back out into pubic and watched her dance during half time. The whole time I was there tonight not once did I think i was going to catch something. I feel amazed and excited to know there is hope and help for me that I can get past this. I feel like Ive lifted a new leaf in my life and a weights been lifted off my shoulders. Its amazing. So I seen my Dr and therapist again in 4 weeks granting the roads are good. Im excited to. I want more work to do to try and get this better. I know theres no cure but a way to manage it and be like a "human" again would be great. I know im going to have set backs and everything but i feel hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment