Sunday, December 12, 2010

What a day

First it started when my friends bfs truck hes from Utah it wouldnt start...hello its cold here itll gel up!! so a few hours later he gave up. Mean time we run inside drink coffee bs and gamble a bit...Then its off to meet the rents and sister to play some pool after that off to dads best freinds house to try some of the birds he killed this morning needless to say i didnt try any of it i played with his hunting dogs, then off to grandma and grandpas for my aunt sams bday. finally home a few hours ago...I was doing great with anxiety all day! Till about an hour ago i started the whole asking my mom if im ok my sister had a stomach cramp she thinks she needs to go to the bathroom but said shell wait till morning. so she is eating to prove to me she doesnt feel sick. im excited to see my dr and therapist this week im hoping it will help.
Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment