Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ugh anxiety

Well yesterday mom talked me into getting the flu shot. Ive got it every year for about the last five years but of course I wasnt as bad emet back then. So I had a bit of a break down did the shot anyways. Feel fine today got myself all worked up over nothing. I hope heh.

Today where I live they are moving in two new places in the last 12 hours. Such a demand for housing around here people are still living in tents and campers. I guess thats what you get in the oil field. Lost of people come for work in a small town that doesnt have enough housing. They are builing a few apts around here so that will help out. Just makes me sad. Theres whole familys living in tents or campers. Theres snow on the ground and its cold out. Hopefully something will change soon.

Anyways have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment