Monday, November 29, 2010

Had a great weekend!

So I had the best weekend ive had ever! A friend from Bis came to my town to see me. He even hit a deer and still came lol. Thank God it was the truck infront of him that hit it and took the damage he just ran over its head and the antlers popped a few tires...could of been soooo much worse. We havent seen each other in years...since middle school. I was so comfortable around him. It wasnt weird at all. Hes awesome. Took me out and played darts (he taught me how since I really had no clue what I  was doing) went driving around alot since theres really nothing to do here in this town. Met up with his friend Nate and hung out with him played some games laughed our asses off. I didnt have really any anxiety all weekend even being in a bar a few times and being around people I didnt know. Still did a ton of hand washing. We went out to my friends place and hung out everyone seemed to get along with him it was great. So it was a great weekend I was so sad when it had to end. We hugged said bye. I might make it back to Bis before Christmas and we can hang out again. Im really hoping to. Otherwise itll be after New Years till we can hang out again. Anyways it was a great weekend and I wish it never had to end.
Now im waiting for the snow to stop so we can dig ourseves out. If you dont have a four wheel drive right now you cant get anywhere. Awesome storm!! Had to reschedual my Dr. appt since its in another town the roads were so bad we couldnt get there so I wont see her till Dec. 14th. Do a call appt with her tomorrow. Well im out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment