Thursday, November 25, 2010

Well it was happy turkey day today!

My family and I went to my grandparents house for the day. We all had such a great time!!! My anxiety didnt get bad till we left really I did do alot of handwashing while I was there. Boy did we eat a ton of food twice!! We played Catch Phrase and it was sooo funny. All of us around a table guessing things. Couldnt of had a better thanksgiving...well could of if my bro would of been here but he couldnt make it but hell be here for Christmas.

So my ex has pretty much gone off the deep end. Threatend to kill a friend of mine last night and his dog. That scares me about him. I was living on egg shells worried id say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing. So my friend called me tonight to tell me once again that I made the right choice and like he said "you cant save every homeless dog, cat or child in need" He made me feel much better. Hes in a sucky situation but we all knew my ex would go off the deep end again and im soo glad and proud of myself for not being there. Just worry about the little one. I made a good choice and ive learned alot from it. Im thankful this Thankgiving for my wonderful supportive family whom I couldnt live without my friends who mean the world to me and every above me who looks out for me.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment