Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So I just went up town with my parents...

And now im having anxiety again. I touched things other people have touched that could be ill...I was around people who could be ill...I just took my night meds so hopefully itll help soon. I just hate it. I washed my hands reallllly well when I got home. I always make an excuse to wash my hands so my parents dont think that its my OCD so much. It really bothers my mom how bad my hands look. Im going to drink one of my immune boosters now...I drink one everday thinking maybe just maybe it will help me. I have that feeling in my throat like its hard to swallow and breath my chest is hurting. I wish this was an easy thing to deal with I wish I wasnt about in tears right now...but all I can do is think im going to throw up because someone somewhere could of gave me the bug...
I guess I just have to keep living day by day and do what I do to help myself and hopefully some day be better than I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment