Wednesday, December 8, 2010

this is turing into

one of thoes repeating blogs...bleh...I did good all day. Dad got my mom her new wedding ring since her diamond was lost (30 years and it went missing) he got down on one knee and everyting. Probably the most loving thing ive ever seen. It was amazing...Had a good day didnt have any panic or anxiety...

Till tonight around 8ish...then it set in...I felt like my throat was closing my stomach was making noises so I was freaking out. Alls I could think is I am going to be sick. Well obviously Im not. Got myself all worked up over nothing once again. I wish I could get past this. I keep telling myself everyday that Im healthy is a good day so Id like to thank God for today for me being healthy and my familys health as well. I pray that someday Ill get past this fear and be able to be "normal" whatever that may mean again.
Peas peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment