Friday, December 3, 2010

once again

I sit here in fear, Been on the phone with a crisis line worker for about twenty mins trying to calm me down. Been in a panic for over 6 hours since my sister brought home a friend whos brother was sick last night. Been on the emet website and help.com trying to get throught his. I think the best thing for me right now is sleep but im even scared to do that. This is ridicilous. Im doing everything i can to get better get over this and i feel like ive fallen all the way into the hole where i started from. I just pray I wont get sick and If i do the doctor reminds me i have to tell myself ill get through it if worse come to worse ill go to the ER if im losing my mind. Lord please let me get through this without getting sick. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment