Thursday, December 16, 2010

Doctor and Therapist today woohoo

Wow doesnt that make a human tired? Found out from the Dr. meds are good going to stay with what im on for atleat another 4 weeks and go from there.
The therapist wow was that hard. I cryed the entire time but found hope when I thought id never seen an end to this. Im amazed Im so glad I went. I have some things to read and work on till I visit her again in 4 weeks...plan the same day an hour apart from the doctor since its an hour drive in good weather.

Today I feel hopeful for the first time since this all began..Its been a long journey that I know will never be gone completly but something I can control. Im proud of myself and so thankful for my family and friends for understand...this will take time too but im getting there...im getting there...

(I even went to my sisters choir concert in public tonight surround by people. I took the risk it was worth it my sister made me proud. I faced a fear head on like im suppose to.)
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment